We take pride in leading several dementia awareness projects with a global focus. We aim to increase understanding of dementia among key stakeholders in different sectors as well spreading knowledge of good dementia care among those who need it most – future and current caregivers as well as family members.
Projects are enabled internationally through a close collaboration with national partners in other countries. Please contact us if you would like to partner with us on one of our awareness projects.
Dementia Forum X
- Dementia Forum X has been executed as a live, hybrid, and multi-day online conference gathering the world’s leading business leaders, policymakers, researchers and other stakeholders to commit to more dementia-ready societies.
- Under the patronage of Her Majesty Queen Silvia of Sweden, Dementia Forum X’s biennial international summit has been arranged from its homebase in Stockholm in 2015, 2017, 2019 and in May 2021.
- Regional Dementia Forum X events have taken place in Tokyo and Seoul, with new regions to be announced.
Photo: Yanan Lin
Queen Silvia Nursing Award
- The Queen Silvia Nursing Award is an international award founded in 2013 to elevate the voices of nurses and nursing studeis who submit ideas to improve older person- and dementia care.
- Currently available in Sweden, Finland, Poland, Germany, Lithuania and the University of Washington School of Nursing through partnerships.